Work With A Winning Web Design & Digital Marketing Team.
On Target Web Solutions, Inc. of Orlando, Florida employs Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Search Engine Optimization Experts, Internet Marketers, Social media masters and Web Developers.
Social Media Coordinator / Content Generation
This full time salaried position consists of the following key areas.
Social Media Strategy & Implementation.
- Seeks new and improved methods for our clients to use social media for lead generation, brand recognition, customer service and SEO purposes.
- Monitors changes to social media platforms and reports findings / discoveries to team.
- Posts / schedules content rich posts / tweets, etc., to the following platforms, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Engages followers in the voice and persona of the client.
- Engages in Tribe Building on all appropriate Social Media sites for each client.
- Works closely with SEO / SEM tech to write intelligent, optimized copy to improve / maintain FOCUS keywords.
- Edits, spell checks, and seeks management / client approval on content.
- Installs content on blogging platform and schedules as necessary.
- Stays on top of emerging trends in blogging / content generation.
Optimized Content Generation.
- Works closely with SEO / SEM tech to generate content rich and optimized copy for client web sites, etc.
- Spell checks / grammar check, etc., content PRIOR to submitting for client approval.
- Works closely with SEO / SEM tech to generate rich and informative reports that include tasks performed, performance in social media campaigns, etc..
- Works closely with SEO / SEM tech to devise and execute social media and SEO strategy to drive more targeted leads to the clients web properties.
To apply, please email cover letter expressing interest in this position to tom.jelneck @ ontargetwebsolutions.com along with a current resume and examples of your work in social media. No phone calls please.
Internet Marketing Outside Sales Executive
On Target Web Solutions, a leader in business class web design and Internet marketing has an opening for a Web Design / Internet marketing executive to secure new clients and manage projects. We need the best, the most energetic, the most dedicated, the most ethical person to help grow our client base. This position is NOT for the timid, qualified candidate needs to be a professional networker who is eager to learn and educate prospects about web design and Internet marketing. Ideal candidate will have the flexibility to sell our key products including web design, custom CMS, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and the Orlando / Central Florida market. We are seeking a professional who has a background in technology and who has the communication skills to equate technical speak to laymen’s terms.
• 2 or more years of successful sales experience, preferably in marketing and design
• Knowledge of Internet marketing, social media and traditional marketing issues
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Experience winning projects by writing proposals
• Ability to network with prospects at events such as trade shows and conferences
• Public speaking experience is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Contacts OT generated leads within 2 business hours of receipt. - Performs ample research to make certain that client and OT are a good mix. Prepares presentation to client. - Meets with Management weekly in person. - Schedules meeting with OT generated leads and delivers proposal promptly. - Attends networking events and engages prospects. - Prepares Proposals / has them proofed by team members, seeks proposal sign-off from mgmt prior to deployment. - Keeps CRM updated in terms of prospecting / lead activity / account activity. - Once prospect becomes a client, folder is created in Google docs with all necessary information. This is performed prior to turning in a completed executed deal. - Works closely with accounting to make certain that client transaction is as smooth and painless as possible.
- Provides daily contact information to mgmt.: who they contacted, outcome, etc.
- Meets and exceeds monthly budgets set forth by OT mgmt.
To apply, please email cover letter expressing interest in this position to tom.jelneck @ ontargetwebsolutions.com. No phone calls please.