Work With A Winning Web Design & Digital Marketing Team.
On Target Web Solutions, Inc. of Orlando, Florida employs Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Search Engine Optimization Experts, Internet Marketers, Social media masters and Web Developers.
Digital Marketing Outside Account Manager
posted: April 24, 2014
On Target Web Solutions and The Contentinators, leaders in business class SEO, Web Design, Content and Digital Marketing, have an opening for an energetic, self-motivated, ethical, dedicated, relationship builder to help grow our client base. This position is NOT for the timid, candidates need to possess the drive to learn about the digital services we provide in the Orlando/Central Florida market. Once educated on our deliverables, the ideal candidate will have the flexibility to offer our key products and services including Web Design, Custom CMS, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Marketing and Social Media Marketing to medium and large sized businesses in the area. We are seeking someone who is willing to immerse themselves into our industry and has the communication skills to equate the technical speak they will learn into laymen’s terms for our prospects.
- 2 Years Of Account Management, preferably in the Digital Marketing space.
- At least 2 years of college.
- Some experience with social media.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Proposal writing and presentations.
- Perform ample research to pre-qualify prospects, making certain they are a good fit for our companies
- Prepare presentations for both prospects and clients
- Meet with Sales Director weekly on progress
- Schedule meetings with both inbound and outbound generated leads
- Prepare proposals and have them proofed and signed off from the Sales Director prior to deployment
- Attend networking events and engage prospects
- Keep CRM updated in terms of prospecting/lead activity/account activity
- Create folders in Google docs with all necessary client specific information
- Provide daily prospect contact information to management
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Directors and Accounting to make certain the client transaction is as smooth and painless as possible
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas set forth by management
To apply, please email cover letter expressing interest in this position AND a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.